To connect your Oral B toothbrush to the Smart Guide, first make sure that your toothbrush is turned off. Then, take the Smart Guide and press and hold the power button for three seconds until the light on the front of the guide turns on. Next, press and hold the button on your toothbrush handle for two seconds until the light on the handle turns on.
Finally, bring the toothbrush close to the Smart Guide so that they are within one inch of each other, and wait for a few seconds until you hear a beep indicating that they are successfully paired.
- Charge your Oral B toothbrush for at least 24 hours before first use
- Wet bristles and apply toothpaste to the brush head
- Turn on power button and select desired mode
- Put toothbrush handle against teeth and gums, and gently move the brush in a circular motion around all of your teeth
- Use light pressure and short strokes across the front, top, and back of your teeth
- Finish by brushing your tongue (or use the tongue cleaner on the back of the brush head)
- Spit out toothpaste after brushing
- Rinse off brush head and handle with water until clean
How Do I Pair My Oral-B Toothbrush?
If you’re looking to pair your Oral-B toothbrush with another device, such as a smartphone or tablet, there are a few things you need to know. First, make sure that your toothbrush is compatible with the Oral-B app. Currently, the following models are supported:
Oral-B 1000 Oral-B 3000 Oral-B 4000
Oral-B 5000 Oral-B 6000 Oral-B 7000
If you have one of these models, you can proceed with pairing it to your desired device. Keep in mind that you’ll need to have the latest version of the Oral-B app installed on your device in order for this to work. Once you have that taken care of, simply follow these steps:
1) Open the Oral-B app and go into the Settings menu. 2) Select “Toothbrush Settings” and then “Pair Toothbrush.” 3) Put your toothbrush into pairing mode by pressing and holding down the power button for two seconds until the LED light starts flashing white.
4) The app will now search for your toothbrush – once it’s found, select it from the list and hit “Pair.” 5) That’s it! Your toothbrush is now successfully paired with your device.
How Do I Turn on Oral-B Smart Guide?
If you’re looking to get the most out of your Oral-B toothbrush, you’ll want to make sure that you know how to turn on the Smart Guide. This guide will help you get the most comprehensive clean possible, and can be used with any Oral-B electric toothbrush. Here’s how to get started:
1. Wet your toothbrush head and insert it into the charging stand. 2. Press the power button on the handle of your brush to turn it on. The first time you do this, the default cleaning mode (Daily Clean) will start automatically.
3. If you want to change modes, press the power button again until you reach your desired setting: Daily Clean, Sensitive, Whitening, Deep Clean, or Gum Care. Once selected, press and hold the power button for two seconds to begin that particular cleaning cycle. 4. The Smart Guide will track which quadrant of your mouth you’re cleaning and how long you should spend in each one based on what mode you’ve chosen.
A blue light will circle around the display to let you know when it’s time to move onto another area; simply follow along until the entire guide is lit up blue, indicating that you’re done!
Do All Oral-B Toothbrushes Connect to the App?
No, not all Oral-B toothbrushes connect to the app. Some models do not have Bluetooth capabilities and cannot be connected to the app. If you’re unsure whether your toothbrush can be connected to the app, please consult your user manual or contact Oral-B customer support.
How Do You Use Oral-B Electric Toothbrush Bluetooth?
Oral-B’s electric toothbrushes are some of the most popular on the market, and many of them come equipped with Bluetooth technology. This allows you to connect your toothbrush to your smartphone or other devices in order to track your brushing habits, receive feedback, and more. Here’s a quick guide on how to use the Bluetooth features of your Oral-B electric toothbrush.
First, make sure that your toothbrush is turned on and within range of your device. Then, open the Oral-B app and go to the settings menu. Within this menu, you should see an option to connect your brush via Bluetooth.
Once you select this option, a list of available devices will pop up; select yours from the list and follow the prompts to complete the connection process.
The app can also give you feedback on your technique and provide tips for improvement. So there you have it! That’s all there is to using the Bluetooth features of your Oral-B electric toothbrush.
With this technology at your fingertips, tracking and improving your oral health has never been easier!
Oral-B Wireless SmartGuide
Oral-B Smart Guide Not Connecting
If you’re having trouble connecting your Oral-B Smart Guide to your smartphone, there are a few things you can try. First, make sure that the app is up to date and that your phone’s Bluetooth is turned on. If you’re still having trouble, try restarting both your phone and the Smart Guide.
You should also check to see if there are any firmware updates available for the Smart Guide. If none of these solutions work, please contact Oral-B customer support for further assistance.
Oral-B Smart Guide Manual
The Oral-B SmartGuide is a manual toothbrush that uses advanced technology to help you brush your teeth more effectively. The brush head connects to the handle wirelessly, and the handle itself has a built-in display that shows you where to place the brush head on your teeth. The SmartGuide also provides real-time feedback on your brushing performance, so you can be sure you’re doing a good job.
Oral-B Smart Guide Reset
If you’re using an Oral-B SmartGuide electric toothbrush, you may eventually need to reset it. This can be for a variety of reasons, including if the brush becomes unresponsive, if it’s not charging properly, or if you want to clear the brush’s memory. Resetting your Oral-B SmartGuide is a fairly simple process that only takes a few steps.
To start, make sure your brush is turned off and remove the handle from the base unit. Next, find the small hole on the back of the base unit and insert a paperclip or similar object into it. Hold down the button inside for about 10 seconds until you see a light on the base unit flash.
This means that the reset was successful and your brush is now ready to use again.
Is Syncing My Oral B Toothbrush Necessary to Connect it to the Smart Guide?
To connect the Smart Guide with your oral B toothbrush, syncing an oral b toothbrush is necessary. This enables the Smart Guide to accurately track your brushing habits and provide real-time feedback. By syncing these devices, you can effectively monitor your oral care routine and improve your dental hygiene.
Oral-B Smart Guide Clock
If you’re looking for a way to keep track of your dental hygiene routine, the Oral-B Smart Guide Clock is a great option. This clock attaches to the wall and has a built-in timer that will help you keep track of how long you brush your teeth. The timer starts when you turn on the power button and will stop when you turn it off.
It also has a light that will turn red if you brush for less than two minutes or more than three minutes. The clock is powered by two AA batteries (not included) and comes with an adhesive strip that allows you to attach it to the wall. It’s also available in a variety of colors, so you can choose one that matches your bathroom décor.
If you’re looking for a way to improve your oral health, the Oral-B Smart Guide Clock is a great option. It’s easy to use and can help you make sure that you’re brushing your teeth correctly and for the recommended amount of time.
If you’re using an Oral B toothbrush, you can connect it to a Smart Guide for additional features and benefits. Here’s how:
1. Download the Oral B app on your smartphone.
2. Turn on Bluetooth on your phone and open the app. 3. Select “Brush” from the main menu and then select “Connect Brush.” 4. Choose your brush model from the list of compatible devices and follow the instructions to connect it to your phone.
5. Once connected, you’ll be able to use the app’s features, including custom brushing routines, tips, and tracking your progress over time.